Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rabies. Running. Raw Nose.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just finished reading "Cujo" by Stephen King in two days.
Damn Dog.
Damn Bat.
Damn Rabies.

I hope my Ligdi doesn't go crazy and bite me and infest me with that damn disease. That'd be terrible. Just terrible.

I really enjoy how King writes - only complain: no chapters - just breaks in the text and then here we go again!

My damn sinuses are all kinds of screwy due to this weather: hot, cold and dreadfully windy. These three ingredients make for a crusty, raw nose... not well done.

Finished a typical day of training: 3 miles, 30 minutes. Tomorrow is XTraining - maybe I'll bike to Sapouy or just head south for the hell of it. Change of pace, eh? Then I want to do push-ups and crunches, possibly lunges?

No comments:

Post a Comment