Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mail Demons vs. Fairies

Thursday, 30 December 2010

I feel like a kid in a candy shop!

Went to Sapouy today not expecting anything in the mail - maybe the key to the box would FINALLY be ready (fingers crossed, but being realistic) and then I would take money out of my account (yes, the post office is also my bank account here... weird, I know). So I ask the man behind the desk and BAM! there are not one, not two, but 3 packages in the mail for me. Two from my mama and one very unexpected surprise from Melanie Grizzel! I was expecting the third to be from Ashley or Adam, but to my pleasant surprise my old boss sent me some much needed love! This means I'll be expecting at least two more packages - within the next two or three weeks: Adam & Ashley's packages!! Damn that moleskin!! I still haven't received it and I'm pretty sure Ash sent it over a month ago! Where could it be? Singapore again? Maybe it's in Russia this time? Oh goodness, I just can't wait to get it.

Gotta get to bed soon - going to Leo tomorrow for New Years and I might have Skype capabilities! Wohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment