Sunday, December 19, 2010

No Holiday Cheer Here

Tuesday, 23 Novembre 2010

Talked with Sylvie today about my mood swings and birthcontrol and she suggests that I stop taking this kind – finish the pack – but no more after that. I don’t know if she wants me to try a different brand, but she put me on the one with the least amount of hormones – and at the drop of a nail I can change – so I don’t think a boost in hormones is any kinds of good for me. Good news: I can, possibly, stop being so down in the dirt. Bad news: I’m not on birth control with can start regulating my period.

Thanksgiving is only two days away and it’s not fun to be away from family and friends. I want to be home. I want to be able to spend the entire day at home with mom and dad and the animals and hopefully Devon and Berto and then the only thing missing would be Bean, but she’d be there too.

I miss miss miss my family.

I don’t think I’ve ever felt or been this alone.

I am not a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment