Thursday, October 28, 2010

T A N G E R I N E

06 Octobre 2010

Beak's 23rd Birthday was YESTERDAY!
Happy Belated Birthday!!

______________________________________________________________________


I've hit a low. It happened after I ate dinner - but I'm sure before then.

I was her love.
She was my Queen.
Thinking how it used to be.
Does she remember times like these?
To think of us again...
and I do.


I think because my head is filled with the future instead of the present: this is why I hit my low. I'm focusing on where I'll be in 2 years instead of 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months. My heart yearns to be there in the future - but my body is confined to the present. I must stay here. This is my home and it won't go any faster if I try to live with my physical body here but my heart and mind elsewhere.

Stop it.
You're here.
Put these feelings on hold.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the B day shout out. You better take care of business there in Africa. Take care of the sick, help the helpless, and keep being a good person. That is your number one priority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. be here now.
    only this moment is guaranteed to us.
    the future has already happened, whats the rush?
    be here now.

    ReplyDelete